This is the finished product of my illustration Friday. A problem for me was making all of the heads square but also oval at the same time, and the block letters were a little challenge. First I drew out 9 squares and then really I just started drawing the faces.
This is the finished product of my ink splatter art. I had a problem making the ink going the way that I wanted to, but in the end I think it turned out pretty good. First I would just have a straw a dip it in some ink and then put a little dot of it on the paper. Once its on the paper you just put your mouth on the end of the straw and blow. You can kind of choose what direction of the ink you want it to go, but mostly it just goes on its own. Those bigger blobs of ink weren't originally there, I added them there when I decided that they were going to be turned into jellyfish.